Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Busy week, so it seems


Well my Spring break officially starts today!!! I still have work though, which sucks..hmm (I think I'm catching something..lol) well tomorrow I'm going to be in the place that I love soo much, DODGER STADIUM for the Freeway series exhibition game. I'm totally excited even though they won't have the starting players in for long I'm still very excited to be around the fans. I love that atmosphere and being at the stadium makes me forget about the crap going around life itself!.... Then this Saturday it looks like it might be a very long day, from going to meet Sasha again and then the hockey game.. sad to see the season it almost to the end, but hey we have our Lakers to look forward to seeing in the playoffs. Then with baseball season starting that should keep me busy, which I have been wanting for a long time!


Note: I got my Photo day tickets as well as May 3rd for Andre Ethiers Carne Asada event!! can't wait.. I will be blogging on what happens this week though and tell you how it goes.


P.S.S. I have an appointment with CSUN this coming Thursday for admission day on campus.. wish me luck in seeing if I actually get accepted into this institution..

No comments:

Post a Comment