Thursday, July 23, 2009

What an exciting night!


Dodger fans were in for a treat last night, but didn't even expected it. Manny Ramirez, who didn't start after a bruised wrist, hit a pinch-hit grand slam in the sixth inning to give the Dodgers a 6-2 lead over the Reds.

I got to the game at 4 and waiting outside was hectic, it kind of felt like opening day. Anyway the stadium was getting packed pretty quickly. So I made my rounds saying my hi and catching up with friends before the game started (I even was face to face with Nick Lache, he smiled at me)!!

I made it to my seats behind home plate with my sister and watched the game unfold like any other game. Then a 2-2 tie in the sixth Loney, Martin, and Kemp were on base. Mark Loretta was ready to pinch-hit for Chad, but once Kemp was walked Torre called back Loretta and brought in Manny to hit.

Everyone went crazy in the stadium and was standing. First pitch Manny sees and it goes out in the left field MANNYWOOD section on his bobble head night! The place went even more crazy!!!!!!!

It was the first Dodger homerun on a bobble head night by the player whose bobble head was given out...


Lets see if Matt Kemp can so the same on his night Aug 19th
Photo by Alex Gallardo/ LA TIMES

1 comment:

  1. So if you are a Franklin Marshall Clothes busy person and do not want to spend of good workmanship, material and excellent quality. most of your time roaming true religion outlet around town looking for babyliss hair dryer the best dress to wear, then you better Cheap Tods Shoes start shopping North Face Jackets online now!

    ReplyDelete