Wednesday, July 1, 2009

100 post

wow I just realized my last post was my 100th one crazy. I never knew I would be ever blogging, but it's great and it keeps me busy on something I love to do and that is write. I'm excited about heading to Northridge so that I can gain more knowledge and uptane better writing skills.
What also keeps me going of course is my love and passion for sports without it I just don't know what I would do. The teams and athletes that make amazing plays and give us great-lasting memories.

Last night I was at the Dodger game, went early seen my favoreite player, who singed my card, and other two players that have been great this year. Talk to the many fans and employees I know there and met two other new ones. It's all those things that make the day great even when the team loses we are all together

No comments:

Post a Comment