Friday, April 1, 2011

Dodgers win!


Waking up today I just didn't know what to expect. A four year tradition of my dad and I going to the games ended today because he had to go to work =( Here I was with an extra ticket and kinda of feeling down, but I knew once I got to the stadium everything was going to be okay.

I left home 15 minutes until one and just like always I was there on time to be the first at the gate I enter.

Heading to the lines I seen my uncle Robert, aunt Carol and Linda. Then the blue gates opened and we were in the stadium. It is like I never left home, the familiar faces welcoming me, hugging me and saying "we are back" YES and even in the heat I was able to take it and get photos with Dodger short stop Rafael Furcal and catcher Rob Barajas.

Rafa and me


Barajas and me

Seen mostly everyone I wanted to see there at the game and like I said being HOME was awesome.

Hearing Vinny's voice "It's time for Dodger baseball" as the team ran out to the field was priceless.

I was able to share the day with a friend, who got out of work to make it. As for the game it was a great pitching dual between Clayton Kershaw and Tim Lincecum, but the Dodgers prevailed with two runs to give them the 2-1 win over the hated Giants of the bay.

Going back to Blue Heaven Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. So if you are a cheap Franklin Marshall jackets busy person and do Discount Tods bags not want to spend Hogan Shoes of good workmanship, material and excellent quality. most Discount Hogan Shoes of your time roaming discount true religion outlet around town looking for babyliss hair dryer the best dress to wear, then you better Cheap Tods Shoes start shopping North Face Jackets online now!

    ReplyDelete