Sunday, March 27, 2011

Get away!!



Many have that one place they can go to for some time to think and escape. By the end of the week I will have my slight get away to my second home, my blue heaven, Dodger Stadium. No matter how many times I have been there it never gets old. My problems I have just seem to fade away as I am there with my friends, my dad and my Boys in Blue. For those few hours everything outside the stadium does not exist and I really need that right now.


After this week spring break, which will be spent on catching up on reading and my group project (maybe I can get away once I done school work for a couple of days).

Once I get back to school there will be SIX weeks left of school, including finals. FIVE weeks of the paper left YES! and SEVEN until graduation day MAY 24.

What am I going to do after that is a good question... I'll be back later bye for now.

4 comments:

  1. Unbelievable blog I found from google. Really great information shared. and great photographs. Thanks for sharing. Great Design I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with the spammer above, lol. great design and cool photos.

    much success to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are easily understand your blog said. I am really happy. I shared your blog to my friend circle. Thanks Wholesale Printer

    ReplyDelete