Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Not missing you



They way you change with me in the last month-in-half was hurtful in certain ways, I took the short ends you gave me as if you were just having a bad day.

I told you I will care for you forever and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.
I only want the best for you and to succeed in all your goals sweetie.

I want to miss you, but the way you treated me as a friend in the end I just can't. I wished so many times you start being the friend I met in the beginning, but it wasn't happening.
You said you understood what I was telling you when I told you how I felt, but I don't think you really did.
Now if we ever cross paths it be as if we never even met, two strangers walking along the same route, but never saying a word to each other.
I asked many times for an explanation, which with everything I did for you, I think I deserve, but I guess I will never know what made you decided to leave my life.

I don't miss you because of the way you shut me out, but I will confess I miss the sweet friend, who gave me the best hugs and text me "how are you" "I appreciate everything you have done for me" and "I'm glad you are in my life" that is what I will miss about you.

Goodbye sweetie (maybe just for now.. maybe)
-MJM

3 comments:

  1. Nice update, we are most interesting cricket updating. Please update the cricket score is more viewers increasing. Bye….

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for taking this possiblity to speak about this, I am strongly over it and I reap the benefits of studying this subject. When possible, when you gain data, please update this blog with new information. I’ve discovered it extremely useful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great day today. I had news exact search from you site. I really impress to read that article. I openly I said your site will go in peak.

    ReplyDelete