Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I am not bored just want to look different sometimes


When you see me I am a quiet person that listens and really soaks in the surroundings among me. I doubt you guess all the art work and body piercings I have.
Once I became free from an ex of mine I have gone to another level in life. Not saying it was all him since that has been over for so long, but it was the start of my desire of tattoos.
Only because when I was with my ex, one thing he didn't allow me was to add to my two I had on my body already.
Now some years after I have only six (getting ready for the seventh) and added to my fascination of art is body piercing too.
I like to say once I get bored in my life I like to get a tattoo or piercing maybe even do something with my hair, but the thrill of that slight pain on my body just does something to me.
I get excited to know that my tattoo is something meaningful to me and only me and it will forever be a part of me like a child.
My parents have nothing to say about my tattoos, they actually like them. My mom has even gone with me to add one to her ankle. My father just ask where his name is on my body. Chill dad it's coming.
That tattoos I have now are just remembrance of new beginnings, family support, freedom, love for fire/red and even my love for my Dodgers with my heart always bleeding blue.
My piercing on the other hand are just ways for me to be bold like a rock that can't be hurt yet looking different as you pass it by.
I recently had my lip pierced, which I can say is cool. I have this extra attention in which I am like wow okay this is good, but how long will I have it?
As a journalist I have to interview many people and meet many too so will it be weird to be fully in a conversation when the person on the other side might be wanting to ask their own question on why I have a whole in my lip.
I am still young and living life to the fullest and can honestly say I want to experience as much as I can even it is does mean having a little pain inflicted to my body, who knows what I will be craving art or hole I will want next.

2 comments: