Friday, May 22, 2009

Planning the future


I recently received more letters from CSUN on how to make a better transition on going to their school. I just made an appointment to see and advisor on what classes I will need to take in order to get my BA.
I have to admit, I think I have mentioned it already, that I'm both nervous and excited to be moving on to other school. I have had some rough challenges during my time after school and I never thought I would be where I am today. I have worked so hard to get here and now that it is finally here is it amazing. Of course it hasn't hit me that hard yet, I know when I actually have my first day of school I will be in awww of everything.
I have been content with the "comfortable zone" of staying where I was, but as usual I get bored and start screaming inside that I want out. To think that very soon, (as long as everything goes well) this will happen to me a new place, and new people!!! I can't wait..

1 comment:

  1. The major importance is not Cheap Ugg Boots to be tempted by true religion jeans outlet the Onitsuka Tiger latest fashion, the may North Face Jackets look good but are the
    comfortable. " You can tell a person by the Cheap TOD'S Shoes shoes they wear "

    ReplyDelete