Tuesday, May 26, 2009

ahhhh

Finals are coming up next Wednesday and for some reason I'm lazy about studying.. I have been pretty much breezing by my classes, other then math. I still have these test and no they aren't easy I just don't know why I feel I have all the time in the world when I don't!!!!... I just printed my study guides for my Broadcasting and I have two papers due. One on Monday and the other one on Wednesday. don't get me wrong I have pretty much finished them, but I have to revise and make sure they are perfect for my grade aaahhhhhh ok calm down...

1 comment:

  1. pair of shoes can have Cheap TOD'S Shoes an overall effect on a persons health and happiness. Cheap Ugg Boots Not only pain and discomfort north face jackets can be brought on by the wrong babyliss pro hair dryers shoes but headaches, true religion jeans outlet backaches and leg cramps.

    ReplyDelete