Friday, June 3, 2011

Just noting

Hi all
Well it has been a little more then one week since I ended my journey at CSUN. I have been some what busy, but still the thought of having time on my hands seems kinda of scary.

I recently stared my internship with the Los Angeles Sparks. The day after graduation was their first preseason game, which I attended and it went well. I had the opportunity to sit in the press conference room to take quotes and I felt like I was made for the job even though I wasn't asking question.

My first shift in the office was Wednesday and my first assignment was to write a preview for the Sparks home opener, talk about jumping in. I did the best of I could and that night the article was on the website, of course with a little added information from my boss, but all-in-all I wrote and I know I can get better the more I do it.

next up is the home opener tonight. It is going to be a long day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment