Friday, June 3, 2011

Just noting

Hi all
Well it has been a little more then one week since I ended my journey at CSUN. I have been some what busy, but still the thought of having time on my hands seems kinda of scary.

I recently stared my internship with the Los Angeles Sparks. The day after graduation was their first preseason game, which I attended and it went well. I had the opportunity to sit in the press conference room to take quotes and I felt like I was made for the job even though I wasn't asking question.

My first shift in the office was Wednesday and my first assignment was to write a preview for the Sparks home opener, talk about jumping in. I did the best of I could and that night the article was on the website, of course with a little added information from my boss, but all-in-all I wrote and I know I can get better the more I do it.

next up is the home opener tonight. It is going to be a long day =)

1 comment:

  1. So if you are a cheap Franklin Marshall jackets busy person and do Discount Tods bags not want to spend Hogan Shoes of good workmanship, material and excellent quality. most Discount Hogan Shoes of your time roaming discount true religion outlet around town looking for babyliss hair dryer the best dress to wear, then you better Cheap Tods Shoes start shopping North Face Jackets online now!

    ReplyDelete