Friday, January 1, 2010

Here is to the NEW YEAR!!!

I hope that everyone had a great and safe Happy New Year's eve! I know I did.

Saying good bye to 09 was great, not saying that it was a bad year, it actually ended great! The last few months have been amazing. Attended CSUN, meeting new friends, becoming more professional in work/personal, and really growing!!. It was an amazing ending but now it is time for the new year.

2010 of course we all know there will be stepping stones to over come, we will be stressed, but hopefully the good out ways the bad parts of the year. I have been looking forward to what this year will bring. I also know that I will be very busy, more then I was last year. I will be devoted to new things that I know will only make me grow more as a person and career women. So I say hello to the new year with gratitude and excitement!.

Sports will be a part of me no matter what.
-Lakers looking good hopefully ready for a repeat
-Kings are hanging in there and hopefully will be playoff bound
-Dodgers hopefully will get pitching, but very looking forwards for the season to begin already. I miss my BOYS IN BLUE!

READY TO TRAVEL TO ARIZONA AND SAN FRANCISCO!! one of the goals I have this year!

1 comment: