Thursday, May 16, 2013

Bye school or is it?!?

Last week was my last class at Cal State Northridge. While all my skills have been put into full gear, I can't help but think in the back of my mind if I need more?

I think that's a simple question to answer, YES! but I also think that I can learn more from just listening to a professor or reading an academic book. I find myself learning so much from new people I have met outside of school.

There seems to be something interesting (hot at times) about listening to someone else's passions and goals in life. There are subjects I may have learned in school that is didn't care for. But once hearing a person talk more in depth on a subject, I didn't pay much attention to in class I have learned to appreciate it more and follow up on researching it after a talk.

I have always loved school and I am a big nerd at heart! That is why I know if things workout in the future I may go back for my masters.

For now though I will take a break, live life to the fullest and keep learning in different ways.

PS. Congrats to all my friends about to graduate this coming week! 

6 comments:

  1. Hello,
    you may want to check out this page..they make one of a kind jewelry often using your babies and angel babies foot/hand print. They also just started an allergy/medical line just in time for the school to start , just one more way to make the school staff aware of your child’s allergy or medical issue. They make wonderful Paw prints from any pets you may have. Plus they do fundraising for schools. PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=131672397028998&set=a.119946711534900.1073741828.119287218267516&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin Han Coach Member of the Singapore PGA since 2009 do you want to know about Member of SPGA since 2009 so pleace click here

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOGO大師,超多款LOGO設計案例與LOGO作品,還有各種其他LOGO設計應用的設計產品,設計還可以線上校稿喔。

    ReplyDelete
  4. Download captain america 2 : www.captainamerica2thewintersoldier.com/

    ReplyDelete