Saturday, September 19, 2009

I can't believe...

That the baseball season will be over soon. Just when I was praying for it to come back it is gone =(... Hopefully our Boys in Blue will be in it longer then just two weeks. It was a exciting experience to see them last year in the playoffs the atmosphere at the games was awesome. Unfortunately this playoff series I don't think I'll be making, only because of the money situation, but we will see.

What is starting next though!!!!!???? Lakers baby!! =) The only thing bad about the end of baseball seasson though it that the Lakers and Kings only play so often when with baseball you get it pretty much everday!

and hopefully the LA. Kings will improve this year. I'm hoping they have college nights again so I can make it to those games since there great seats for a great discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment